Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA)
all districts, Uganda
established on the passing of the Uganda Registration of Persons Act, 2015. The
Act was made to harmonise and consolidate the law on registration of persons;
to provide for registration of individuals and to establish a national
identification register. It provides for the mandatory registration of all
Ugandan citizens within Uganda and abroad as well as aliens identification
cards and for related matters.
Ministry of Education and Sports and other stakeholder institutions are going
to undertake a registration exercise of all school going children in all
primary, secondary and post primary institutions in Uganda starting 29th May
2017 to 31st August 2017 (School Term II). The registration exercise shall take
place at the respective schools/ institutions by NIRA Officials assisted by the
respective Head of school/institution.
- The ideal candidates for the National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) Enrollment Officer jobs should hold at least hold a Diploma in any field.
- Related experience in the last mass registration exercise (NSIS project) or similar exercise.
- Computer literacy and IT skills are mandatory
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- The applicant must be a resident in the district in which one is applying from.
submit the following documents:
- Application – clearly stating the position applied for (Enrollment Officer)
- Updated detailed CV (with clear contact details)
- A passport photo
- Confirmation of past experience (relevant certificates, letters of appointment and/or recommendation letters)
- Photocopy of National ID
submitted to the District IT Officer at the relevant NIRA District/ Kampala
2017 by 5.00pm
candidates will be contacted.