States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Government and across developing economies. Since our founding in 2001, Dexis
has provided monitoring and evaluation, program management, institutional
support, project implementation, and training solutions to address some of the
world’s greatest challenges.
- Provide IT support and helpdesk services in a Google (GApps / G Suite) productivity environment.
- The incumbent will also design and implement innovative improvements to business processes, systems, technology, and work flows, as well as explore ways to use mobile solutions to achieve objectives
- Create and apply structured change management approach and methodology for the adoption of the MyUSAID platform through training, individual assistance, support to teams and offices, and leadership to the IT section.
- Manage the transfer of files and documents to MyUSAID and transition clearances, communications, and utilization of this platform.
- The jobholder will improve methods of capturing, processing, and reporting data and fostering collaboration.
- Improve USAID/Tanzania’s ability to function in a more mobile and remote manner through telework, use of offsite locations, and utilization of wireless capability within the USAID building.
- Increase the use of emerging technology tools, applications, and equipment by filling gaps in knowledge and competencies.
- Support telework through data collection and IT trouble shooting and promote the increased use of wireless and remote access devices.
- Work closely with various groups within USAID/Tanzania to identify areas for improvement and design, implement business systems and procedures to streamline workflows and maximize efficiency and guide the USAID/Tanzania’s iChampions group to experiment with innovative solutions and increase staff proficiency and confidence in technology-based initiatives.
- Provide coaching and technical expertise to the EXO/IT team to foster excellent customer service and responsiveness to various IT needs of the Mission.
- The ideal candidate for the USAID Project IT and Innovation Specialist career placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or relevant subject area.
- At least five years of applicable experience in providing technological support to US government or International Development Organization; experience working with USAID preferred.
- Previous exposure and experience providing IT analysis and advice on programs in relevance to government agencies or international organizations preferred.
- Previous experience working with MyUSAID, TIBBR strongly preferred
- US Citizen.
Uganda should apply at the online link below.