Online marketplace; Kilimall Uganda, in yet a new campaign dubbed the ‘Mobile Week’ which is scheduled to take place from 24th to 30th April, 2017 will be giving its customers amazing offers (on) and promoting all its smartphones and its accessories, plus all new electronics.
During the campaign, Kilimall Uganda is giving you the new tech-shift (Digital Shift) of your life. Migrate from a feature phone to a smartphone, or an analog TV to a Digital/Smart TV.
“It is that time of the year again when it rains phones – the ‘Kilimall Mobile Week’! We want you to upgrade to a smarter lifestyle – without breaking the bank,” Kilimall Uganda writes in a blog post.
So if you have been looking to score a decent phone, then this Mobile Week will be YOUR week! Kilimall Uganda will be offering crazy discounts on smartphones, feature phones, and other accessories like; Bluetooth speakers, portable speakers, phone camera lens, 3D glasses, and so forth, going upwards of 90% OFF! So get that smartphone you always wanted to own, with Kilimall working with some of the biggest names in the phone-manufacturing industry like; Huawei, Infinix, Samsung, Tecno, Sony, HTC, iDroid USA, Nokia, to name a few, expect to get the best.
Adding to this crazy offer, the online marketplace will get you a free gift once you order for any product during the campaign. Its all about how fast you can secure each deal before it goes out of stock. Kilimall Uganda has guaranteed that stocks will be limited, and will also delivery your products on your doorsteps at no charge (The free delivery offer will only be available to those within Kampala).
This week starting from 19th to 23rd April, 2017 will be a Pre-Warm week, to get you ready for the ‘Mobile Week Campaign’ – which will run from 24th to 30th April, 2017. Prices for all the gadgets will be revealed on Monday. Follow the link to see some of the phones and other accessories that will be available.
- Get your latest gadgets in portable and Bluetooth speakers, Eastern Dragon Power Banks, 3D glasses; get started to the world of 3D movies and games.
- Infinix will also be launching some of its newest flagship; the ZERO4, ZERO4 Plus, and Infinix S2Pro in Uganda. The phones have so far launched in Kenya, and will soon be in Uganda market.
Kilimall Uganda Mobile Week
How to participate in the campaign:
All you have to do is to share you’re Smart Upgrade Photo to WIN! Below are the guidelines;
- Come up with a comparison of two photos something you had and what you upgraded to. It can be a phone or a TV. For instance you can compare the first phone you had to the now (current) phone you have.
- Post the photos on your timeline and use the hashtag #AffordableKilimallSmartphones. ( Note: Remember to set your privacy to public).
- Invite your friends and Collect as many likes as possible.
Awarding the Winners:
- The post with the most likes get to walk away with a Power Bank and a Wireless Speaker.
- The second winner get to walkaway with a Power Bank and Smartwatch.
- The third winner get to walk away with a Power Bank and Earphones. All courtesy of Kilimall Uganda.
In other news, PC Tech Magazine got info from with Kilimall Uganda, about Kilimall changing its slogan, which might happen in the coming weeks. Stay in touch, and we shall keep you informed.
Editor’s Note: The campaign starts on the 20th April, 2017 and ends on the 1st May, 2017 and the lucky winners will be announced on Kilimall Uganda official Facebook page.