Support Organization (TASO Uganda)
Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) Uganda
contributing to a process of preventing HIV infection, restoring hope and
improving the quality of Life of persons, families and communities affected by
HIV infection and disease.
HIV/AIDS epidemic control activities through a Health Systems Strengthening
approach in Soroti Region, covering 8 districts of Soroti, Kaberamaido (Cluster
1), Katakwi, Amuria (Cluster 2), Serere, Kumi, Bukedea and Ngora (Ouster 3). In
addition, TASO will be implementing accelerated HIV/AIDS epidemic control
activities through a Health Systems Strengthening approach in Masaka and
Kalungu districts, as a Sub-recipient under the Masaka Region Rakai Health
Sciences Program (RHSP) Consortium funded by PEPFAR through CDC.
Officer will support the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer by ensuring proper
management of monitoring and evaluation systems at the Centre.
- Ensure clean and validated data routinely is entered
- Oversee data entry
- Ensure that the data is backed up in time
- Provide logistics support to Stand-in Data Entry Clerks provided
- Manage the M&E databases
- Mentor and supervise subordinates
- The ideal candidate for the CDC Project Assistant Monitoring & Evaluation Officer job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative Economics and Computer Science.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Data Management preferably in -health related work.
- Broad knowledge in TASO policy on data management
- Ethical issues in data management and Rights of PLWHAs.
- Good ICT Skills
- Excellent data management skills,
- Good communication Skills
- Highly analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
resume, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and three referees. All
interested Candidates MUST attach a fully filled Application Form, download
here, or pick it from any TASO Centre and register in the applications
staple your papers together only short listed candidates will be contacted.
2017 by 4:30pm