Corporation (CNOOC) is a major national oil company in China. CNOOC Uganda
limited is China’s largest producer of offshore crude oil and natural gas.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) specializes in offshore
upstream exploration and production.
and Storage Engineer will support CUL data center system hardware, software,
storage, power and cooling resources.
- Overseeing CUL data center maintenance activities
- Ensure optimal operation and health of data center power and cooling equipment
- Tasked with CUL data center server equipment operation and maintenance
- Responsible for CUL data center storage systems operation and maintenance
- Tasked with server and storage provisioning
- In charge of server and storage administration
- Data Backup, Replication, Restoration and Management
- Vendor Management to ensure delivery of services
- Tasked with IT Project Management
- Server Operating System Deployment, Administration
- Provide CUL Applications and Systems Support
- Perform any other duties assigned by leaders.
- The ideal candidate for the CNOOC Hardware and Storage Engineer job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree or above in informatics, computer science or the related
- At least four years of related working experience
- Broad knowledge in Windows & Linux system§ administration
- Good knowledge of Storage Systems, DAS, NAS, FiberChannel, SAN
- Previous experience with managing Data Center Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Database Administration and Disaster Recovery planning
- Understanding of Cooling and Power requirements
- IBM/EMC/NETAPP Infrastructure knowledge
CV and application letter MERGED into ONE document to email address:
[email protected] Please DO NOT attach any other documents and
ensure to quote the JOB TITLE in the Subject of your email. Only candidates
that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be