Brothers & Co. (U) Ltd
and Civil Engineering Company. With the amassed expertise, speed and quality
controls, SBC is able to complete projects why not try there within time
without compromising on quality.
- The applicants for the Health & Safety Officer for Building Construction job placement should hold a Degree/Diploma in related field
- A minimum of six to twelve years’ experience as a Health & Safety Officer for Building Construction capable of implementing Health and Safety Policies and procedures, required method statements for construction activities, Risk analysis, proposing methodology to mitigate risk, and ensuring compliance with the Company’s zero accident policy.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented.
applications, updated CVs with Photographs, academic testimonials, and other
credentials via E-mail to: [email protected] clearly stating the position applied
for in the subject line.