US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
20,988,534 p.a. inclusive of allowances)
relations with Uganda for over 30 years.
Ambassador Deborah R. Malac currently heads the U.S Mission to
Uganda. The Mission is composed of
several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy
and at the direction of the Ambassador.
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
will provide support to the U.S. Embassy, GSO warehouse and U.S. mission house
pool during ‘make ready’ season. The
incumbent performs laborer duties during absence of laborers or during
increased workload in these categories.
criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting
- The ideal candidate for the United States US Embassy Janitor job placement should have completed elementary school
- Some janitorial work experience is required.
- Ability to maintain offices clean, neat and safe is required.
- Working knowledge and proper use of cleaning materials. Names and types of unsafe cleaning material are required.
- Language: Level I (Rudimentary) English ability is required. This will be tested.
United States Embassy in Kampala are encouraged to Apply Online by following
the instructions below;
- Applicants shall be required to register under the careers page for US Embassy Kampala using the link, Click Here
- You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
- On completion of this process you will receive an auto response via your email.
U.S. Veteran’s preference must submit written documentation confirming
eligibility (e.g., Member Copy 4 of Form DD-214, Letter from the Veteran’s
Administration, or certification documenting eligibility under the VOW Act with
an expected discharge no later than 120 days after the certification is
submitted) by the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If the written
documentation confirming eligibility is not received in the HR office by the
closing date of the vacancy announcement, the U.S. Veteran’s preference will
not be considered in the application process. Specific criteria for receiving a
U.S. Veteran’s preference may be found in HR/OE’s Family Member Employment
Policy (FMEP). Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the
requirements including submission of standard file types such as Microsoft Word
(.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) in a single
attachment (No Zipped files, Links or Multiple Attachments) and should
not exceed 10MB.
equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital
status, or sexual orientation. The
Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all
personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.