Brothers & Co. (U) Ltd
and Civil Engineering Company. With the amassed expertise, speed and quality
controls, SBC is able to complete projects why not try there within time
without compromising on quality.
- The applicants for the Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager job placement should hold a Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or related field
- At least six to twelve years’ experience as Building Construction Quality Assurance Auditor, having specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques for performance validation, quality training, and ensuring contract compliance with the performance work statement.
- Broad knowledge of quality systems and tools for process improvement and experience in recommending value- engineering techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented.
applications, updated CVs with Photographs, academic testimonials, and other
credentials via E-mail to: [email protected] clearly stating the position applied
for in the subject line.